About the Peak Performance Mindset Workshop
Let’s be blunt. You can’t take a Model T and expect it to run like a Maserati. Either your team has the skills and heart to win, or it doesn’t. The Peak Performance Mindset Workshop offers a cohesive framework to grow your sales team from the inside out. Albert Einstein once said the definition of insanity is “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”. If you want to win the race, build a team that can bring it home with mindset science. Cognitive psychology + neural science = happier sales people that perform better in the field and stay with your team longer. Jamie is one of only 12 certified trainers offering this cutting edge mind technology.
The Peak Performance Mindset Workshop offers a cohesive framework for growing a peak performance mindset. The workshop gives participants the awareness to identify areas of strength and opportunities for growth. Participants will learn the actions they can take to reach their quota, achieve their personal goals, enhance relationships, improve their focus, productivity, resilience, and overall well-being.
The training is based on the latest research in positive psychology, leadership, and cognitive-behavioral and brain science as it relates to the architecture of a peak performing mindset and how it can be strengthened.
The Performance Workshop training program has been delivered to sales executives, C-Suite leaders, sales managers, and employees working for companies like SAP, ClearSlide, ConnectAndSell, Ring Central and Heartland Payment Systems to name a few. Evaluations from over 2,000 participants demonstrate the benefits of the Peak Performance Mindset training, including: growth focused mindset, high-impact workplace behavior, achievement of new sales records, greater team collaboration and highly positive sales culture.
The Benefits of a Peak Performance Mindset
- Create a culture of peak performance through the enhanced attitudes and behaviors of sales managers and sales teams.
- Increase the capacity of sales managers to excel in performing high-impact leadership and management behavior.
- Strengthen the commitment to peak performance, including commitments to achieve quota, increased confidence, and the behavioral strengths and resilience needed to excel in challenging work situations.
- Create the ability to identify and overcome internal work performance blockers.
- Expand self-awareness, positivity, improve mindfulness and perseverance
The Gains Sales Managers Will Realize
- Sales leaders, managers and team members will be committed to peak performance.
- Achieve noticeable, significant behavioral change of the entire sales team.
- Sales teams and individuals will routinely outperform their competition.
- The sales team will be relentless in the pursuit of breakthrough results.
The workshop toolkit:
- A 160-page workbook that explains the framework in detail and offers users a 12-week playbook with insightful exercises and self-assessments to measure their progress
- 160 Presentation slides
- 12 impactful videos (short, authentic and impactful).